Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mirror, Mirror...

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, What's the coolest blank of all...
This Mirror Blank is of course!
I stumbled upon this website that makes blank for you to showcase your buttons and beads.
Since I make buttons, I thought this was a great idea. It's a Mirror compact. The area for your button or beadwork is 1 7/8".
This would be perfect as a prize to win at show for customers signing up for your mailing list.
I may have to order some for my next show to see if they sell! Get all the details at ArtCraftWorld.com

It could work!

2 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Thanks Teri, that is a great find. I may have to get some of these.

Unknown said...

"prize to win at show for customers signing up for your mailing list..." What a great idea ! Thank you !