Thursday, July 9, 2009

Interweave's Hurt Book Sale


Don't you just love a good book? And don't you love getting good books dirt cheap? I do! Check out Interweave's Hurt Book and Overstock Sale going on now!


More than 180 craft books will be deeply discounted and sold online only on a first-come basis until supplies last. This is a great time to pick up bargains on both hardbound and softbound books about quilting, beading, jewelry making, knitting, crocheting, felting, spinning, weaving, needlework, sewing, mixed-media and other popular crafts.

Hurt books are still in good condition but imperfect in quality and have minor dings such as a scratch on the cover or a bent page.

Pictured are my top 3 picks, if I didn't already have them I'd could have picked them up for 50% off. Hurry now, supplies are limited.

3 comments:

AJ said...

I bought so many books on that sale! Some were 75% off! I'm so excited to get my package in a few weeks :)

Katie said...

I know what you mean...I already had a few of the books, but I took advantage of the sale to get the WireStyle book...I don't have it yet, and it looks like a good one to have! Who doesn't love a good sale???

Gardanne said...

I agree the top book by Stephanie Sersich is wonderful, and so is she I attended one of her lampwork workshops a couple years ago.