Thursday, April 21, 2011

Artist Made Buttons

Michelle Mach is hosting a fun Button Swap blog hop today.  Love how creative some of the participants were with incorporating buttons into their jewelry.  Buttons can be used as clasps, pendants and even earrings.  Get creative with wire and jump rings to turn them into unique findings and focals. 

Here are a few collections of artist made beads to help inspire you today. Click on the links below for more information about the buttons.

Above:





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful buttons and very Inspirational! I hope to make some Lampwork ones soon!

TesoriTrovati said...

Crushing on all these buttons! Thanks for rounding them up.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

lunedreams said...

I'm a huge Beadfreaky fan!! I hadn't seen those buttons before, they're wonderful!!

JeannieK said...

Awesome Buttons!

Alice said...

What a great collection of buttons! Thanks for taking the time to find and share these!

Buttons By Robin said...

Beautiful! I love buttons and make all sorts! Great post!

Robin

Buttons By Robin said...

Love the buttons. I make my own buttons but always appreciate seeing the wonderful button creations of others.

Malin de Koning said...

Totally my style of buttons you have picked. Yum Yum!

I'm off to check out some previous unknown makers now. Thanks!!!!!

Stacie @ azoho.com said...

♥ those! My mind is thinking of ways to use them already. Off to check out the individuals. Thanks!