Friday, July 27, 2012

Best of ABS-Song of Spring Art Bead Picks

Are you ready for Spring?  Longing for those pale and delicate shades of blossoms and tiny bird eggs?  Are you ready for the world to come back to life with the fluttering of butterfly wings and songs of birds?

Me too!

I gathered up some bead picks to melt away the winter doldrums pairing art beads from our sponsors, one of my favorite Czech glass bead shops and a few of my own beads.

Top: glass from Bead by C, ceramic bead by Gaea
Bottom: pendant by More Skye Jewels and polymer clay egg by Humblebeads.

Top: glass from Beads by C, pendant by More Skye Jewels.
Bottom: flower by Humblebeads, ceramic beads by Gaea.

Stay warm this weekend and have fun pulling out your Spring inspired beads!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Really beautiful selections, thanks for picking these out for us Heather! I love all the shades you've used - very Spring.

Sherri said...

They are all pretty! I love the bracelet-the colors are gorgeous!

Donna Bradley said...

I'm definitely ready for Spring, and your selections are the perfect incentive to get started with Spring designs. The colors your picked a very lovely!

Cindy said...

I agree...these are really beautiful pale shades. I'm ready for Spring, that's for sure!!

Gaea said...

Springtastic!

Thanks, Heather!