Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Perfect Pairings :: Fresh Baked Designs + Studio Juls



What's pulling me in today... rich, saturated hues... blocks of color... the linear, almost quilt-like quality of the etched piece... soft and hard playing together... and that sweet little birdie. A beautiful design!
 
Featured Designer :: Fresh Baked Designs

Featured Art Bead :: StudioJuls

Just one more week left...
Let's see what YOU can create inspired by this vibrant pink and roses themed painting!
Join me here on Friday, February 28th for the Monthly Challenge Recap
with a picture gallery and InLinkz blog hop!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an honor, Erin. It was a real pleasure to design with Juli Cannon's luscious lamp work beads.

Lynda

Juli Cannon said...

What a GORGEOUS necklace...fantastic use of color and components!

Sarajo Wentling said...

As usual, I LOVE Lynda's design! Great work and congrats on being featured. I got my entry done... just waiting for it to be approved. Excited to see what other folks made too.

Alice said...

Beautiful! What a perfect pairing!

Shai Williams said...

Incredible necklace! I keep scrolling back up to look at it. Very strong colors really attract my eye.