Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Perfect Pairings :: SJ Designs and Shaiha + Tesori Trovati

 
At the risk of committing an act of nepotism, I decided to select two entries this week that each feature the pendants that I sent out to the Simple Truths Sampler Club inspired by this month's painting by Augustin Lesage. Earlier in the month I had shared the process that I used for creating the base pieces, but didn't have the finished layer of glossy resin over the top. You can see from them both that each one is different (just the way I like it!) in both the placement and the colors used.  I couldn't be more impressed with the way these two talented designers have used the pieces, choosing colors and beads and patterning them and wrapping them in such a way that they make these pieces finally feel finished! They really made them sing!

 
 
Featured Designer :: SJ Designs and Shaiha
 
+

Featured Bead Artist :: Tesori Trovati
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Just a friendly reminder... We have a slightly new format for uploading your pictures for consideration for the Perfect Pairings each Wednesday, as well as the Monthly Challenge Recap post. 
We are now using Pinterest! You can find more details in this post about the exciting new changes, including a board devoted to art beads inspired by the monthly challenge!
(Ooh! Look! More pretty beads to lust after!)
Pretty please make sure that you post a link in your Pinterest description so that I have someplace to attribute the picture to! And don't forget to tell us about those art beads!
 
Deadline to get your pictures posted to the Pinterest boards for the creation of the Monthly Challenge Recap post is May 28th! THAT'S TOMORROW!

TIP: If you upload your photo to pin it rather than pin it from your blog or shop, edit the pin (the little pencil button) and add your link as the source. Save your edits. This will allow us to click directly on your photo and go to your blog or shop to read more about your entry. 



2 comments:

Sarajo Wentling said...

Thanks for featuring my necklace with your drool-worthy pendant! It's fun to see what Shaiha did with her pendant too... and how very different they are. I still need to go and renew my Simple Truths membership so I don't miss any beady goodness!

Shai Williams said...

Thank you so much for showing my design! I just loved seeing Sarajo's design also. They are both so different.